The Business Associate (BA) Program is an exciting pathway into our firm for graduating, undergraduate Bachelor’s students who are interested in the variety of career opportunities available in the investment management industry. This three-year, Boston based program will help you gain insight into our industry, firm and culture, as well as, knowledge of the many different business divisions that support our investment functions.
The program is split into two parts: The first 1.5 years, you will be developing your business and technical skillset all while assimilating into the firm, your job and our culture and the second 1.5 years, you will be discovering your long-term fit here at the firm and will be placed into positions across the firm that are complementary to your skills, interests, and business needs. BAs have successfully transitioned into roles on their current BA teams, onto other teams in the firm and into other offices (here in the US and across the globe.)
We expect new entrants to join the Business Associate Program in July 2019. During your first two weeks with us, you will be assimilated into the firm through our Base Camp Development Program. This program is designed to equip you with new skills and knowledge of our clients, industry, firm, and culture while developing a strong internal network that will set you up for a successful transition into the firm. By investing in your personal growth on day one, you will help us continue to exceed our client’s expectations.
Departments looking to hire:
Finance and Administration, Global Relationship Group, Global Trading, Human Resources, Investment Products and Strategies, Legal & Compliance, Portfolio Services, and the Wellington Funds Group
- · Undergraduates from all majors graduating with a Bachelor’s degree between Fall 2018 – Summer 2019
- · Minimum GPA of 3.3
- · Demonstrated passion for investment management
- · Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- · Demonstrated accomplishments in academics
- · Participation in community service and/or extracurricular activities
- · Superior written and verbal communication skills
- · Highest ethical standards and integrity
- · Well organized, ability to multi-task and detail-oriented
- · Strong work ethic and professionalism
- · Sharp quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to synthesize information
- · Highly motivated self-starter with a high intellectual curiosity
- · Ability to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
Qualified candidates should submit:
- Statement of interest, 1 page, indicating: (1) why you are interested in Wellington and (2) what roles you are interested in the program and why
- Unofficial Transcript
All documents should be submitted at one time in PDF format titled with your Last and First name. Please note that you cannot change or update your application after you submit it.
Deadline to apply is Wednesday, 10 October 2018 at 7:00 am MT