We are looking for a Compensation Valuation Analyst for our Denver, Colorado office. Analysts assist in the development of complex compensation valuations and will enjoy working on client engagements that span the complete spectrum of healthcare valuation services.
- Degree with high GPA (3.3 and above) from a high-ranking four-year accredited university and/or law school with a concentration in Finance, Accounting, Law, Healthcare Administration, Economics, or similar area of study;
- Advanced experience with MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Demonstrated orientation to meet multiple deadlines, remain organized, and exhibit attention to detail;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including good grammar and ability to write employee communication materials, excellent interpersonal skills with customer service orientation;
- Progress towards, or completion of an advanced degree or relevant professional designation (e.g., MBA, MSF, ASA, CVA, and/or CPA/ABV) is a plus;
- Knowledge and experience working with a variety of healthcare provider compensation and services structures and arrangements is a plus;
- Familiarity with federal regulations pertaining to physician compensation, including Stark and Anti-Kickback legislation is a plus.