Deadline this Friday, October 20, 2017.
The loyalty we earn from our clients comes from two things: the quality of our people and the culture of our firm. That’s why we invest so much time and energy in attracting and developing the very best talent globally. Our deep respect for a healthy work-life balance drives our comprehensive total rewards package that helps our employees live their best life, grow personally and professionally, and get rewarded for the results they deliver. Solving complex issues in the financial industry requires a team of remarkable individuals who dream big and achieve goals with teamwork, integrity and excellence. We hire bright self-starters, provide them the tools to succeed, and give them the freedom to excel.
Start your career at Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) and learn firsthand about our services, culture, and the financial services industry – while growing personally and professionally. We value our internship programs as they help us identify our future hires and leaders.
About the Opportunity:
We are currently seeking highly motivated college students to participate in our 2018 Summer Internship Program. Internship opportunities can exist in our Boston, Denver and New Jersey offices in the following areas:
- Service Delivery
- Client Service
- Fund Accounting
- Corporate Actions
- Trade Management
- Global Cash Services
Our program is structured to provide you with an opportunity to get to know us. As an Intern, you’ll work full time on current business needs and be provided with training and guidance that enable you to make an impact. With formal orientation, ongoing training, interesting work and feedback throughout the program, we provide numerous ways to support your development and help you succeed. Through organized social and volunteer events, you’ll be able to build a vital network of colleagues, mentors, and friends for the future.
- Currently a junior in college, entering senior year in fall of 2018.
- Strong academic achievement as evidenced through a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Demonstrated leadership skills through academic and extracurricular activities.
- Interest in business exhibited through study, extracurricular activities, or other employment.
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, and communication skills.
- PC proficiency, specifically in MS Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Sound judgment and ability to identify, escalate and resolve problems.
- Ability to prioritize competing demands.
- Demonstrated passion for teamwork and success.
- Evidence of achieving professional growth through seeking development opportunities.
While there are no guarantees of a job offer upon completion of an internship, BBH does view the
internship program as a source of identifying future employees. As such, legal authorization to work
in the U.S. is required. BBH will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this program.
Please apply through our website or the online application address.