The Future Global Leaders Fellowship is an internationally competitive program granting first generation and low-income students entry into the Fortis Society – the world’s first private network for diverse leaders. This program has gathered students from leading universities worldwide including Harvard, Oxford, Sciences Po, the Russian Presidential Academy, Peking University, and even Colorado College (See: Eyner Roman Lopez).
Unlike other fellowships/programs that charge students to gain membership, the FGL Fellowship provided me with various professional resources, internship funding, a mentorship program, and most importantly a close network of support… all for free. It is definitely a great opportunity to meet a community of driven students from all over the world.
– Eyner Roman-Lopez, FGL Fellowship, Class of 2020
Overview of the Future Global Leaders Fellowship
1) Mentorship from world renowned professionals
2) Three-week intensive leadership training by NOLS
3) Funding and support for an internship abroad
4) Customized career advice and tools
5) Access to the Fortis Society upon completion
All programming costs are covered the by the Future Leaders Foundation.
Eligibility: Applicants must be First-Year undergraduate students and:
(1) Be the first in their families to attend university and/or Low-Income students
(2) Have a track record of academic excellence and leadership
(3) Have limitless global ambition
(5) Have a strong desire to join the Fortis Society
***ONLINE APPLICATIONS OPEN NOVEMBER 1ST 2017***
If you need additional information, please email email@example.com.