Accenture is hiring for the following Summer Analyst opportunities:
Consulting Summer Analyst – Help our clients address the biggest challenges in today’s digital age. Your journey starts within our Consulting Development Program (CDP), where you will gain cross-industry experience while building a diverse set of core consulting skills, such as business analysis, process improvement and technical expertise.
- Technology Summer Analyst – Shape the technology of tomorrow, with the latest digital methodologies and design thinking, like cloud, AI, intelligent automation, DevOps and Agile. Implement innovative solutions to help clients drive disruption and stay ahead of the digital curve.
- Security Summer Analyst – Infuse security into everything we do; helping our clients grow confidently in a rapidly evolving threat landscape. You’ll nurture your skills through hands-on client experience across our full spectrum of security services, including Strategy & Risk, Cyber Defense, Digital Identity, Application Security and Managed Security, positioning you for future specialization.
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here! As a Summer Analyst, you’ll test out new ideas with clients in your own way! Your specific responsibilities will vary based on your alignment but a typical day may include:
· Delivering unique technology and business solutions to clients across industries, including Financial Services, Health & Public Service, Resources, Products, and Communications Media and Technology.
· Working with clients to understand how their business processes work today, identifying areas for improvement, and creating process maps to demonstrate how changes will help them reach their goals.
· Brainstorming with clients to design next generation IT architectures
· Leveraging our alliances with leading companies – such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Workday, Cisco, HP and IBM – to drive and accelerate real business impact
· Incubating and piloting the next wave of emerging technologies for clients based on our applied R&D
· Driving a rigorous approach to solving problems in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends
· Modernizing and driving costs from complex multi-national IT infrastructures
Accenture Summer Analysts are forward-thinking, well-rounded people with outstanding academic performance and high learning agility. We’re looking for individuals who can work in an open and entrepreneurial way.
· Bachelor’s degree (graduation date between December 2019 – August 2022) or Master’s Degree (graduation date between December 2019 – June 2020)
· Strong Critical Thinking, Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
· Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills;
· Degree Type/Major: All majors considered
· Preferred majors and skills for specialized roles:
· Computer Science
· Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Other Engineering disciplines
· Information Systems / Decision Sciences
· Mathematics / Statistics
· Data Analytics / Data Science / Big Data
· Business Administration majors with technical proficiency
MINIMUM CUMULATIVE GPA
ALLOWED SCHOOL YEARS
Sophomore, Junior, Senior, Graduating August 2020 – August 2022
All Computer Programming, Computer Science, and Software Design majors
WORK AUTHORIZATION REQUIREMENTS
US work authorization is required
Apply on Handshake: https://coloradocollege.joinhandshake.com/jobs/2370119