2019 Hong Kong / Singapore Asia Pacific Financing Group Summer Analyst
Credit Suisse’s leading Asia Pacific Financing Group (AFG) provides customized financing solutions to a range of clients including ultra-high net worth, entrepreneurs, corporates, sovereigns and institutionals to help them achieve their strategic objectives.
Our Program is a 10-week internship designed to give highly talented students a taste of life at the world’s leading integrated Wealth Manager and Investment Bank, with the potential to join the Graduate Program upon graduation. Summer Analysts have the opportunity to work on deals, gaining hands-on experience and working on all aspects of advising and transacting business for our clients. The graduate role will allow you to join a team in the Asia Pacific Region at Analyst level working in our AFG franchise.
Credit Suisse prides itself in a tradition of long term partnership with our clients, putting advice at the core of all that we do, and seamless collaboration for the benefit of the client. We look forward to welcoming you to the team.
Positions are available in Hong Kong and Singapore.
Our internships are widely regarded as one of the best and most comprehensive summer programs starting with one week of training. You will:
· undergo a structured summer program,
· gain exposure to multiple teams in the AFG business,
· get a first-hand experience of what it is like to be a Full Time Analyst, and
· enjoy networking opportunities such as the Summer Speaker series where you will hear from senior representatives across various divisions.
Throughout you will receive invaluable on-the-job training, guidance and mentoring that will further develop your skills and knowledge.
To apply for the Summer Analyst Program, you are graduating between November 2019 – July 2020 (i.e. in your penultimate year of an undergraduate or Master’s course).
Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, but seeks colleagues with a common set of abilities – highly motivated and creative individuals who have demonstrated academic achievement, and have the ability to work independently and as a member of a team. We’ll be looking at your potential, your ability, your academic background and your extracurricular activities. We’re looking to build future leaders who add fresh and diversity perspectives to our business.
Specifically for this internship opportunity you should have a keen interest in financial markets.
Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English are essential. For Hong Kong office, Mandarin fluency is strongly preferred but not mandatory. For Singapore office, a Southeast Asian language fluency is preferred but not mandatory.
Whatever your background, you’ll need to be:
· A leader who engenders dedication, assumes responsibility and mobilizes others
· A critical thinker with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· An enthusiastic self-starter who achieves significant results
· A supportive and adaptable team member who can build strong relationships
· An articulate communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
· Principled and committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior
How To Apply
You will need to complete an application on the Credit Suisse website – www.credit-suisse.com/careers – for consideration.
Please note you may only submit one global application with a maximum of two (2) choices across all divisions and regional offices.
You will be asked to take online verbal and numerical reasoning tests as part of your application.
Application deadlines: October 12, 2018
**For US/UK students: September 21, 2018