2019 Investment Banking Analyst
Industria is seeking an Analyst whose primary role will be supporting the firm’s senior team members in the execution of various transactions.
Analysts play a crucial role in financial modeling, valuation, industry research, and other analyses. While the work is rigorous and demands a high level of personal and professional commitment, Industria maintains an open, cooperative, and rewarding team-oriented atmosphere with transparency and exposure across the firm at all levels.
– Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field looking to enter a career in investment banking (2019 graduating class only).
– Minimum GPA requirement of 3.5
– Previous investment banking internship or related experience desired.
– Mathematical proficiency, exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and Microsoft Office fluency – especially Excel and PowerPoint.
– Ability to manage expectations of colleagues while working on competing projects simultaneously.
– Fanatical attention to detail
– Exceptional critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills
– Strong communication skills
– Self-starter attitude
– Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment