Conservation Colorado is seeking a part-time Membership and Fundraising Intern to assist the development and membership strategy departments. Intern will be integral to the organization’s efforts to research, manage, and cultivate our donors and members.
Position: Membership and Fundraising Intern
Location: Denver, Colorado
Deadline for submission: Friday September 7, 2018
Work Schedule: Flexible 15-20 hours per week, from August – December 2018 with potential for continuing on through May 2019.
Compensation: Paid – $10.20 per hour
- Assist development department with funder research (major donors, foundations, and corporations)
- Conduct research and data analysis on Conservation Colorado’s members and work with membership department to share reports with the rest of the organization
- Work with development team and Colorado Outdoor Business Alliance organizer to discover opportunities for collaboration with companies who share our conservation values
- Help development team carry out fundraising efforts leading up to and on Colorado Gives Day
- Prepare materials and research for meetings with current and prospective funders
- Aid in stewardship of new donors
- Carry out regular data entry and cleanup
- Assist with fundraising event prep and logistics
- Participate in assembly of mail fundraising campaigns and acknowledgements
- Represent the organization at workplace giving events