The Regional Affairs Department at the Denver Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City is recruiting for the position of Research Associate. The position is full-time and located in Denver, Colorado.
Key Activities Include:
- Assisting Ph.D. economists on research projects and monetary policy briefings.
- Gathering and analyzing data, writing research and policy reports, preparing charts for presentations on economic and financial conditions, and helping produce and publish website content.
- Research Associates develop technical skills and are exposed to a broad range of economic research topics as well as a variety of economic business surveys. The position will have opportunities to work directly with senior economists and may give occasional public speeches as knowledge level progresses.
Required Education and Skills:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics or a closely related field.
- Coursework or experience in econometrics, math, statistics, and statistical software packages is highly desirable.
- Strong academic record.
- High proficiency with personal computers and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Find this job listing via the Kansas City Fed website under job ID 252704.
- Please attach a resume, cover letter and unofficial transcript copy. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applications will be pre-screened prior to interview selections. You will receive notification if you have been selected to for an interview.
Find out about RA openings throughout the Federal Reserve System at www.fedeconjobs.org.
For more information on the Regional Affairs Department and the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, please visit us on the web at www.kansascityfed.org.