Spencer Ogden Denver, Colorado, United States
About the role:
Application deadline: May 3, 2021 8:30 AM
Estimated salary: $60,000.00 Per year
*US work authorization Required*
- Immerse yourself in a fast-paced, high performing sales environment
- Develop your sales career in an award-winning training and development program
- Set yourself up to earn uncapped commission and become financially independent
Spencer Ogden is growing fast and we are seeking ambitious, driven, and sales-orientated individuals to join our high-performing Denver office as a Junior Sales Consultant (Recruitment) for our March, May, and July intakes. Due to a limited number of roles, get your application to us ASAP giving you the best possible chance of securing an interview. Your Responsibilities
- Accountable for generating new business and maintaining a client base through research and sales, additionally accountable for hitting revenue targets
- Leading the full 360 recruitment cycle with confidence, from role briefing, and interview arrangement, to offer management
- Keeping up to date with market insights, and identifying opportunities
- Understanding client needs and creating job specifications
- Screening candidates over the telephone, ascertaining information on skills and experience whilst assessing competency and motivation
- Set personal targets with Managers on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Communicating via email, face to face, and over the telephone maximizing the opportunity for the business as a whole
- Presenting to potential clients and preparation for Company pitches
- Representing the Spencer Ogden Brand and yourself well at all times
- Adhering to Best Practice Guideline in relation to the use of the system
- Articulating and contributing valuable ideas to team discussions, promoting teamwork.
To learn more about Spencer Ogden and their recruitment process, please click here!