Quadriga Partners is seeking applicants for an Analyst Intern position.
About Quadriga Partners
Founded in 2009, Quadriga Partners is a Denver-based investment bank exclusively serving the healthcare sector. We offer a full spectrum of transaction and strategic advisory services, including capital raising and mergers and acquisitions. The firm is comprised of bankers who possess more than 50 years of combined experience across highly complementary transactional backgrounds, including bulge bracket M&A, middle- market M&A, private equity, and corporate finance.
Our philosophy is simple: we work together in the best interest of our clients. Period. We do not measure success by the size or number of transactions completed. We assess success based on the satisfaction of our clients and the achievement of their goals. Our team of experienced professionals works diligently with every client to gain an intimate understanding of motivations, objectives, and unique circumstances; our deep and diverse relationships across the healthcare and capital markets continuum are then leveraged to evaluate alternatives and ultimately deliver the best solution. The Quadriga Partners name is inspired by our vision of multiple perspectives driving toward a single goal. We work in unison with our clients as a team – combining their aspirations with our expertise – to establish long-term, strategic partnerships that lead to optimal outcomes.
About the Analyst Intern Role
Our Analyst Intern will participate in an internship designed for students and recent graduates interested in pursuing a career in investment banking. Analyst Interns will work directly with our bankers to execute all facets of the deal and pitch processes. Subject to successful completion of the internship and firm needs, full-time offers may be extended at the conclusion of the program.
Analysts Interns will be responsible for company, industry, and transaction analysis, as well as pitch book creation, financial modeling, and a variety of business development initiatives, including several internship-long projects that will hone analytical skills as well as provide additional insight into the investment banking industry. Analysts Interns will gain exposure to a wide variety of transactions and will be expected to contribute to live deal teams staffed with full-time bankers.
What We Look for in Candidates
Successful interns are able to multitask and manage a variety of projects in a dynamic, team-oriented environment. Candidates must demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism, analytical skills, and attention to detail. We look for individuals who are energetic and bring enthusiasm to the team. You should have an excellent academic background, a tremendous work ethic, and an interest in pursuing a career in investment banking. Accounting, economics, and finance majors are preferred.
- Conduct research and prepare analyses of companies, industries, capital markets, historical financial statements, and prospective financial information
- Create financial models, valuation analyses, debt capacity and capital adequacy analyses, as well as prepare documents and presentations for proposals and transactions
- Assist in transaction due diligence (gathering and studying annual and quarterly financial reports, audited financial statements, balance sheets, etc.) and project support
- Support management in researching and creating marketing pitch books to target or support certain clients, industries, or advisory activities
- Maintain financing source, investor, or client databases to create efficiencies in the deal-marketing and execution process, as well as other databases
- Assist in the identification of deal-appropriate investors
If interested in applying for an Analyst Intern position, please email a copy of your resume to Spencer Collins @ firstname.lastname@example.org.