The Brookwood/Yesway Internship Program is a semester long internship at the Beverly, MA headquarters of Brookwood Financial Partners, LLC and Yesway. Over the course of the program, interns gain hands-on experience with all aspects of Brookwood/Yesway’s practices, work closely with our proprietary models and learn the systems and software tools that help us remain at the top of our field.
The internship is structured to give exposure to the investment process from beginning to end. Throughout the semester, interns will participate in acquisition and asset management discussions and learn the underwriting process that lies at the heart of our investment discipline.
As a member of the team the intern will learn to:
• Analyze market and economic data;
• Identify potential deal sources and the risks associated with them;
• Assist with analyzing current performance and developing projections with changes in market conditions or business strategy;
• Assist in due diligence process;
• Perform tenant research and credit analysis;
• Use Yardi, Argus and other software systems; and
• Provide support with quarterly investor requests and due diligence materials.
Find out more and apply through SUCCESS, Job ID: 19730.