The intern will work in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented environment and learn about media relations, intergovernmental relations, social media, integrated communication practices, and the legislative process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Assist with implementation of integrated communication programs, including e-mail marketing, event marketing, video production, content creation, research and other program components.
- Monitor City of Colorado Springs, Board of County Commissioners, and Colorado Springs Utilities agendas for topics relevant to the business community
- Research current legislative issues
- Opportunities to work with other Chamber & EDC teams as time allows
- Attend monthly staff meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Network with community leaders, business owners, and elected officials
- Opportunity to work with all departments within the Chamber & EDC (Membership & Events, Economic Development, Defense Development, Executive)
- Potential letter of recommendation from Chamber & EDC leadership
- Gain experience and knowledge
Find out more and apply through SUCCESS, Job ID: 19731