Impossible Foods is addressing the most catastrophic threats facing humanity: climate change and biodiversity collapse. A global transition to a plant-based food system will turn back the clock on atmospheric CO2 levels, restore natural ecosystems and reverse meltdown in wildlife biomass.
The easiest — if not only — way to make our civilization sustainable is to eliminate livestock, the most dangerous technology on Earth. But humans won’t give up meat. So we need to make meat better — more delicious and more nutritious, without animals as the underlying production technology. That means that making meat sustainably is the most important and urgent problem for the global scientific community.
Our world-class R&D team has been building the know-how and technology platform to produce meat, fish and dairy foods from plants. Impossible Foods is experiencing rapid growth and is resolutely committed to leading all aspects of the plant-based food revolution—from discovery to commercial production. The only thing that will separate Impossible Foods from success and failure is our ability to recruit more world-class experts.
Want to join?
We are excited to be kicking off our 2021 Summer Internship Program!
The program will be for 10 weeks starting from June 21st-September 3rd, 2021. The Direct-to-Consumer + Retail Marketing intern is a key member of the Marketing team helping inspire home chefs to buy and cook Impossible Burger at home. This role will be fully remote.
- Partner with the DTC team to help evaluate and plan a product to add to the online direct-to-consumer channel
- Evaluate industry research to build a strategic recommendation
- Help plan for upcoming key drive periods, working with internal cross-functional teams to celebrate a seasonal moment
- Undergraduate experience or degree and/or coursework in communications, marketing, business, or media
- Ideally just or recently graduated from undergraduate degree
- Curiosity in all things digital and in consumer products
- Knowledge of business / marketing basics (perhaps a relevant internship in their background)
- Attention to detail, intellectual curiosity, and a positive attitude!
- Self-motivated, proactive, and an expert multi-tasker
- Ability to navigate and thrive in a fast paced and highly collaborative environment
- A genuine interest in and passion for the Impossible Foods mission
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.