Job Type: Full Time
LT Partners is a quickly growing digital marketing consulting firm, focused on data-driven growth in the performance marketing channel for brands and publishers. We support our clients in customized ways depending on needs and provide a consultative and transparent approach to solving client’s unique challenges. The company was founded in 2018, is rapidly growing and we are seeking like-minded team members to support our growth.
LT Partners is a 100% remote work environment. We believe in always doing the right thing for our clients, whether or not it is the right thing for us. We are thought leaders and problem-solvers. We think outside the box, are proactive, constantly learn and always strive for growth and improvement. In that spirit, all employees benefit from profit sharing, as we seek to reward our teammates as if they are owners of the company.
We’re seeking an individual with experience in affiliate, performance or partner marketing to join our team as a Lead Consultant. The ideal candidate will have a healthy balance of analytic capabilities and interpersonal communication skills. The Lead Consultant will own and oversee client accounts and be responsible for delivering account needs within timelines required. Previous agency or services experience is required.
Most Important Job Responsibilities:
- Client Service + Communication – Serves as the main point of contact, interacting with the client daily, ensuring the client is happy with the services provided. Works to understand client’s brand and marketing goals, pinpoints and develops strategic plans and tactics to reach client’s objectives. Develops and nurtures excellent relationships, reflected in very high client satisfaction and retention rates.
- Account Strategy + Execution – Manages successful client programs by developing effective strategies and tactical plans for achieving client’s goals and objective. Prioritizes tactics to align with the client’s goals and proactively adjusts goals when client’s scope of work or agenda doesn’t align. Oversees efficiencies across all deliverables to maximize clients spend and managed revenue.
- Reporting + Analysis – Oversees account reporting and pacing and communicates performance and provides recommendations to clients. Provides clients with regular reporting, analyzes data to find opportunities or trends and digs further to understand root causes and solutions. Analyzes the performance of marketing campaigns and communicates results and recommendations for future campaigns based on data. Delivers end of month reports and presentations with the story clearly illustrated, supported by data driven insights and provides strategic program recommendations to clients.
Additional Tactical Job Responsibilities
- Partner and advertiser meetings and optimization
- Partner and advertiser recruitment and testing
- Network setup and testing
- Media planning and execution
- TM+ bidding strategy and optimization
- Compliance monitoring and guidance
- Has exceptionally strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Is a strong self-starter and very proactive
- Is incredibly well-organized and detail oriented
- Has an entrepreneurial mind and takes pride in their contributions
- Is a problem solver and can think creatively about challenges
- Loves data and is proficient in Excel & Google Sheets
- Has strong skills in PowerPoint & Google Slides
- Is able to prioritize a large scope of work and deliver priorities by deadlines
- Is collaborative and open to others’ ideas
Competitive salary, health benefits, unlimited PTO + profit sharing provided.
LT Partners is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Click here to apply!