Job Type: Full Time
LT Partners is a quickly growing digital marketing consulting firm, focused on data-driven growth in the performance marketing channel for brands and publishers. We support our clients in customized ways depending on needs and provide a consultative approach to solving client’s unique challenges. The company was founded in 2018, is rapidly growing and we are seeking like-minded team members to support our growth.
LT Partners is a 100% remote work environment. We believe in always doing the right thing for our clients, whether or not it is the right thing for us. We are thought leaders and problem-solvers. We think outside the box, are proactive, constantly learn and always strive for growth and improvement. In that spirit, all employees benefit from profit sharing, as we seek to reward our teammates as if they are owners of the company.
We’re seeking an individual with experience in affiliate, performance or partner marketing to join our team as an Associate Consultant. The ideal candidate will have a healthy balance of analytic capabilities and interpersonal communication skills. The Associate Consultant will assist on client accounts and be responsible for delivering account needs within timelines required.
Most Important Job Responsibilities:
- Account Execution – Assists with client projects and programs by executing deliverables to achieve client’s goals and objectives. Works with consultants to prioritize tactics and proactively adjusts when client’s needs shift. Follow processes when applicable and develops new processes as needed for clients.
- Client & Partner Service + Communication – Works with clients, partners and consultants to understand and communicate client’s brand and marketing goals. Interacts with clients as needed, ensuring the client is well informed of deliverable execution. Develops and nurtures relationships to create win-win partnerships.
- Research, Reporting & Analysis – Assists with account reporting and provides insights and potential action items to consultants. Ideates on new ways to parse and review data. For certain projects, does market research about certain industries, verticals and/or competitors. Assists with monthly, quarterly, or annual reports and presentations as needed.
Additional Tactical Job Responsibilities
- Partner and advertiser meetings and optimization
- Partner and advertiser recruitment and testing
- Network setup and testing
- Media planning execution
- TM+ program optimization and execution
- Compliance monitoring and guidance
- Industry event attendance and client in-person meeting attendance as needed
- Has exceptionally strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Is a strong self-starter and very proactive
- Is incredibly well-organized and detail oriented
- Has an entrepreneurial mind and takes pride in their contributions
- Is a problem solver and can think creatively about challenges
- Loves data and is proficient in Excel
- Has strong skills in PowerPoint
- Is able to prioritize a large scope of work and deliver priorities by deadlines
- Is collaborative and open to others’ ideas
- Technical comprehension helpful
Competitive salary, health benefits, unlimited PTO + profit sharing provided.
Click here to apply!
LT Partners is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.