Provides direct support and training to organizations on campus to create and maintain their web pages.
- Assist organizations on campus in evaluating their web presence from a content, design, and information architecture point of view; identify opportunities for improvement, and help make those changes as necessary.
• Assist campus groups that do not currently have a web presence to create one, from content creation to information architecture to building the pages.
• Conduct quality assurance on existing pages, fixing broken links, misspellings, and identifying out-of-date content.
• Conduct regular training on the content management system, including online documentation.
• Coordinate and actively participate in the web author community, providing leadership to web authors in supporting one another.
• Direct responsibility for maintaining certain college web pages.
Required Qualifications: Recent Bachelor’s degree from Colorado College plus related experience, to include experience with content management systems (dotCMS and WordPress in particular); attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to work well with people, a strong collaborative working style and ability to work well within a team, ability and comfort with leading teaching/training sessions, and ability to adapt to new situations and technologies. Preferred Qualifications: Intrinsic motivation/ability to thrive in an unstructured environment; ability and desire to learn quickly and continuously.
Must apply through Colorado College Careers Site: https://employment.coloradocollege.edu/postings/3745