What is the Edge Internship Program?
For summer 2019, Colorado College is piloting the Edge Internship Program, a 10-week full-time experience providing invaluable opportunities for rising juniors and rising seniors to connect academic learning with professional work.
What differentiates the Edge Internship Program?
- Edge internships take place at companies with a CC connection (CC alumni, families and friends).
- Edge interns participate in a professional development boot camp to clarify personal and professional goals and gain workplace training that will help you make a positive impact starting your first day on the job.
- On-site mentors/supervisors will help you learn about a profession, company and industry and work closely with you and provide performance feedback.
- Edge internships are paid positions (rates vary by position and company).
- Edge internships provide enriching job assignments that involve creative problem solving and the responsibility to produce tangible outcomes that are valuable to the organization.
Application Deadline: February 8, 7:00 pm
Application Instructions and materials posted on Handshake: January 21