Board of Trustees Meeting Actions
The Board of Trustees met February 25-27, 2010 and conducted the following business:
Voted to approve:
- Tenure and promotion to associate professor for Assistant Professors David Brown, Emily Chan, Gail Murphy-Geiss, Andrew Price-Smith, Wade Roberts, and John Williams.
- Professor Emeritus status for Marie Cort Daniels.
- Awarding honorary degrees during Opening Convocation in September 2010 to Vincent Bzdek ’82, Ryan Haygood ’93, and Diane Rayor ‘80.
- Clifton Gunderson, LLP as the college’s new external auditor beginning with the fiscal year 2009-2010 audit.
- The 2010-2011 budget.
- Trustee Mike Lampton as the new secretary of the Board.
While on campus, trustees met with the Student Alumni Association, Colorado College Student Government Association, and class officers; dined with the athletes and coaches from the women’s and men’s basketball, swimming and diving, and tennis teams; and cheered on the CC men’s hockey team as they competed against the University of North Dakota.